Deluxe Metal and Plastic Polishing Kit
Buff and polish everything from plastic to gold with Enkay's
Deluxe Polishing Kit.
For successfully removing scratches, polishing, and producing a mirror like finish on most
metals and plastics our Deluxe Polishing Kit includes:
- (3) buffing wheels and (4) traditional polishing compound for polishing and finishing most metals
(4) uniquely shaped buffing wheels and (5) felt bobs for polishing hard-to-reach areas
Our specially formulated Green Stainless Steel compound for producing a high luster finish on Stainless Steel
Our versatile Blue All Purpose compound for polishing most plastics (cannot be used on low melting point plastics)
All buffing wheels and felt bobs are mounted on 1/4" shanks for use with a standard electric drill. Each polishing kit comes with step-by-step “Polish like a Pro” instructions and a polishing compound chart showing which polishing compound to use with each metal.
Materials that can be polished with the Deluxe Metal and Plastic Polishing Kit include
- Black Emery compound, Brown Tripoli compound, White Rouge, Red Rouge, Blue All purpose polishing compound, and Green Stainless Steel polishing compound
- Mounted 3" and 4" spiral sewn buffing wheels
- Mounted 3" loose cotton buffing wheel
- 3" mushroom buffing wheel
- Large Facer Buff
- 2" x 2" Tapered Buff
- 2" x 2" Cylinder Buff
- 5 assorted 1" long x 3/4" wide felt cones
- Step-by-step "Polish Like a Pro" instructions and polishing compound chart
- Sterling or Silver Plate
- Nickel or Chrome Plate
- Brass or Copper Plate
- Stainless Steel
- Thermosetting Plastic (Baklite, Formica)
- Hard Rubber
Buffing and Polishing Tips and Information Pages
Basic Buffing and Polishing Directions-Basic directions for buffing and polishing metals and other materials.
Comprehensive Buffing and Polishing Directions-Comprehensive directions for buffing and polishing metals and other materials.
Buffing and Polishing Terms- Basic polishing information and definitions on polishing processes and accessories including polishing compound and jewelers rouge information.
Buffing & Polishing Wheels- Information on buffing and polishing wheel material and stitch styles.
Jewelers rouge and Polishing Compound Information- Information and chart recommending which polishing compound to use on each material.